Welcome to the Certified StoryKeeper Course!
- Laptop or computer with built-in or external microphone and speakers
- Smartphone or digital voice recorder
- Basic experience with internet platforms such as Facebook, etc.
Course flow and curriculum details:
- Course duration should take less than 4 hours total to complete.
- Start at Lesson 1.
- Take the quiz after each lesson before continuing.
- Follow practical application instructions carefully.
- Save all downloads for reference and later use.
- Upon completion, follow the instructions to receive your Certified StoryKeeper lapel pin and print-ready certificate.
- Submit questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll respond in 12 hours or less, usually within an hour or two.
- Take notes as you watch each tutorial video as it will make it easier to take the quizzes.
- Set aside uninterrupted time to stay focused throughout the course.
- Take the course together with others to help clarify any confusion.
Click ‘Continue’ to start Lesson 1!
Mission and Purpose
Purpose, Mission & People
Legacy Talk Interview
3 ways to record stories. Narrate photos, use the App or upload recordings.
Legacy Stories Handbook