Become A Chartered Legacy Advocate and Join the Legacy Professionals Network
The Chartered Legacy Advocate Program is an Opportunity for Wealth Advisors and Estate Planning Attorneys
to recruit new clients and strengthen client relations.
Our Program equips you to:
✓ Build Relations with your client’s adult children and extended family
✓ Differentiate your services with legacy planning
✓ Increase referrals and revenue
Work Smarter With Continued Education
Gain Access To
Generate new clients and referrals with group presentations or use individual client presentations on Why Legacy Matters.
Differentiate your advisory services by helping clients establish their family legacy using Legacy Stories services and Guidebook.
Join our quarterly Zoom conference on legacy planning best practices.
It’s an easy way to stay up to date with the latest information and help you make group presentations that convert new clients.
The program offers an online course for the Chartered Legacy Advocate designation. Additionally, the program resources include video tutorials, client tools, and documents to differentiate your services and recruit new clients.
Deepen your client relations with legacy planning.
Benefits for Your Business
Benefits for Your Clients
Legacy Professionals Network
Your Professional Services
Legacy Talks Digest
Legacy experts e-newsletter, sent every two weeks
- Tips on extending family relations
- How to engage in legacy conversations
- Building your legacy consulting practice
Legacy Mentor Sessions
- Quarterly interactive peer discussions
- Learn and apply best practices
- Learn from successful wealth advisors
- Quarterly webinars from industry experts
- Recorded for later viewing
Experts Podcast Library
- Full access to the podcast library
- Expert advice on strengthening your client relations
- 100 free copies (valued at $60 each)
- Valuable client workbook for end of life and legacy planning
$75 Billed Monthly
Chartered Legacy Advocate
Your Advocate Services
Enrollment in the Chartered Legacy Advocate Training
- Around 2 hours of videos plus documents to read
- Can be completed in less than 4 hours
Receive Certification as Chartered Legacy Advocate
- Retain certification as a member of the Legacy
- Expert consulting on how to implement legacy planning
Client Marketing Materials and Advocate Resources
- Client Recruiting
- Content for Client Communications